Diagnostic analysis system for clinical chemical test in human and veterinary field.
Metalab is a system for clinical and veterinary chemical tests based on an innovative photometric reading system, which enables to carry out a maximum of three simultaneous tests for specific analytical combinations.
The reading wavelength does not need to be changed manually. The system uses liquid phase reagents that have been specifically developed by CDR for clinical and veterinary tests.
The photometric detection system guarantees high reliability results, while the solid state optics ensures maximum reproducibility and stability over time.
Chemical and clinical tests:
- Lactic acid - Uric acid - Albumin - ALP - Amylasis
- Total bilirubin
- Calcium - Chlorides - Cholesterol - Creatinine - CK
- Hemoglobin - Erythrocytes
- Iron - Phosphorus UV
- Glucose - GOT - GPT - GGT
- LDH - Lypasis
- Potassium (fully) – Total proteins
- Urea UV