Device designed to issue pre-magnetized tickets/cards, to magnetize TRANSAC compliant cards and to determine the magnetic characteristics of media used in toll collection stations.
Ominmag is a device designed to issue pre-magnetized tickets/cards, to magnetize TRANSAC compliant cards and to determine the magnetic characteristics of media used in toll collection stations. The system works both as tester of magnetic oxides and as issuer of pre-magnetic tickets compliant with TRANSAC standards.
- Determination of the magnetization curve for the characterization of media: the TRANSAC ticket/card is introduced into the front opening and undergoes a series of subsequent coding operations during which the prefixed amount initially specified by the user is gradually increased. After each coding operation, the ticket/card is reread and the average signal amplitude value is saved. At the end of the test the system produces a chart that shows the codification current value on the X axis and the resulting voltage value on the Y axis.
- All charts can be printed along with the corresponding identification data (operator, data, time, machine code).
Issuer of pre-magnetized tickets
- The TRANSAC ticket introduced into the front opening is read and the related data are displayed.
- The TRANSAC ticket is coded with the data specified by the operator. Tickets can be individually entered into the front opening or feed by a roll. After codification, the ticket is read and the related data are displayed.
- The system issues a batch of tickets with the data defined by the operator. Tickets are fed by a roll. After codification, tickets are again read and the related data are displayed.
- All resulting data can be printed along with relevant identification information (operator code, date, time, machine code).
Field of application
OMNIMAG can be used during the acceptance phase to check that the parameters of magnetic media comply with requirements.
During the production of tickets with magnetic band, OMNIMAG can instead be used to check the quality of finished products and undertake the necessary corrective actions.
OMNIMAG is able to perform all the operations required to issue pre-magnetized tickets and code and/or recode magnetic cards compliant with TRANSAC standards.
The system also offer additional features like the possibility of identifying users at login by means of a user ID and password, of assigning an ID to the test being performed, of saving the results, of defining limits for types and ranges of accepted tickets, depending on the customer's safety requirements.
CDR has leveraged the know-how gained in the motorway field to develop, design and manufacture OMNIMAG, a system that consists in a COMPUCARD–I unit connected to a PC with a software for the management of features and the presentation of results.
The system works both as tester of magnetic oxides and as issuer of pre-magnetic tickets compliant with TRANSAC standards
In fase di accettazione delle forniture Omnimag permette di effettuare una verifica dei parametri di rispondenza dei supporti magnetici alle caratteristiche richieste.
Durante le fasi di produzione dei biglietti a banda magnetica OMNIMAG può essere impiegato per verificare il comportamento del prodotto finito ed intraprendere le eventuali operazioni correttive.
OMNIMAG è in grado di svolgere l’ emissione controllata di biglietti pre-magnetizzati e la codifica e/o ricodifica di tessere magnetiche a norme TRANSAC.