CDR FoodLab, The range of analysis systems for food quality control
CDR FoodLab®, a range of analysis systems for food and beverage quality control
CDR FoodLab® range is composed of a series of analysis systems able to carry out quality and process control in food companies. The systems are practical and reliable and allow to perform accurate chemical tests on different kinds of foods and beverages in a very rapid way.
The analysis systems of the CDR FoodLab® range are designed to be used autonomously, without the support of specialized technical staff.
Thanks to the photometric technology based on LED luminous sources, these measuring systems are sensitive, accurate and reliable. The results of the analyses are correlated with reference methods.
The analysis methods are optimized so that the traditional procedures are simplified and accelerated, allowing to carry out rapidly the analyses.
For the simplicity of the analysis methods the systems of CDR FoodLab® range are used into specialized laboratories, big food companies or food production plants like dairy farms, oil mills, wineries, etc.
CDR FoodLab® range
The CDR FoodLab® range comprises the following systems:
- CDR FoodLab® for quality control in oils and fats, milk and dairy products, eggs and egg products, tomato, vegetable purees.
- CDR OxiTester for analysis of olive oil: Free Fatty Acids (FFA), Peroxide Value (PV), Polyphenols.
- CDR PalmOilTester for analyses in palm oil
- CDR WineLab® per for analysis in wine and must
- CDR BeerLab® for analysis of beer
- CDR CiderLab for analysis of cider